Online Tulabhara Booking
Welcome to Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala,
Online Tulabhara Booking Facility.
Date for Tulabhara
Login / Registration is mandatory for Tulabhara booking.
Terms and conditions
Devotees willing to book Tulabhara Seva online are requested to read and accept following terms and conditions before booking.
- Tulabhara booking can be done online 2 Days to 20 days in advance.
- Tulabhara for maximum 2 people can be booked at a time.
- Tulabhara once booked cannot be cancelled, transferred or preponed, but it can be postponed.
- You have to postpone your booking at least two days prior to the assigned date.
- You can postpone your date to any of the next 20 available days
- The available slots will depend on festivals and special occasions at the temple.
- Postponing can be done only once after the first booking.
- Along with the devotee offering tulabhara Seva, 3 others will be permitted to accompany to the venue of tulabhara.
- Devotees must report to the venue one hour before the scheduled time at the verification counter on the left corner in front of the temple.
- Submit a printed copy of booking confirmation or SMS confirmation for verification at the counter.
- ID proof of the person in whose name the booking is done must be produced without fail.
- Tulabhara can be done only in the name the person mentioned in offering (harake).
- Online booking can be done for tulabhara only in the items listed in the booking form. Devotees cannot bring extra materials.
- Tulabhara seva will not be done for Children below Six months.
- If the actual weight of the person is more than the weight indicated in the booking, difference amount will be collected at the venue.
- Temple-authority reserves the right to cancel booking or change the terms and conditions of the booking without a prior intimation.
- Once booked, the amount paid will not be refunded for any reason.
- No special darshana arrangements at the temple will be made.
- Tulabhara is to be done preferably only on fulfillment of prayers (harake).
- All the items necessary for tulabhara will be arranged by the temple administration.
- Tulabhara timings are 8 to 9 AM and 12:30 to 01:30 PM. The beginning time is not subject to change, but the ending time is dynamic – depending on the number of bookings for the particular day.
- Online booking of tulabhara service does not ensure the devotees accommodation. If you seek accommodation, please book the rooms separately.
- For further details contact temple office : 9945725511
- Tulabhara booking system is under testing phase, kindly co-operate