|Darshana & Pooja
|6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
12:15 p.m to 2:30 p.m
5-00 p.m. to 8-30 p.m.
|Abhisheka & Archana
|8-30 a.m. to 10-30 a.m.
|8:00 a.m. and 01:00 Noon
- Tulabhara seva is conducted on all days of the week and required materials are supplied by the temple on displaying the receipt for the seva.
- Tulabhara receipt issuing will be fixed on special days.
General mandatory practices
As per the customs and lore of the Kshetra, following are a few mandatory rituals to be followed within the premises.
- Men should remove shirt and Banian(vest) while entering the Sanctum Sanctorum.
- Men with half pants and ladies with nighties are not allowed inside the Temple for darshan.
- Children below the age of 2 years are not allowed inside the sanctum sanctorum.
- Bags are not allowed inside the Temple to enable utmost security.
- Co-operate with the temple Staff for any bag checks for security purpose.
- Take care of your valuables like purse, ornaments, Mobile phones, etc.
- Don’t put coins or tie rings with tags anywhere in the temple to leave it as your souvenir to the god, it is a superstitious belief.
- No eatables are allowed inside the temple.
- Smoking and spitting is prohibited within the temple premises.
- Maintain cleanliness in the temple premises and Q-complex.
- Please follow and co-operate with the temple customs.
- Use of Mobile phones in the temple premises is prohibited.
- Follow the queue system.
- Use toilets and latrines for urination and bowel clearance.
- Subject yourself to mandatory security checks at the security check-points.
- Approach police for any help.
- Inform police about any suspicious characters.
- Keep temple premises and other paths clean.
- Park vehicles only at the allotted parking slots.
- Deposit waste in the waste boxes only.
- In case of isolation from groups /friends, report at the police-aid posts.
- Do not use mobile phones at the temple premises.
- Do not smoke at Dharmasthala Shri kshetra.
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs.
- Do not jump the queue.
- Do not rush while in the queue.
- Do not carry weapons or other explosives substances.
- Do not entertain unauthorized vendors.
- Do not urinate outside toilets and clear bowels outside latrines.
- Do not make extra payment for any services.
- Do not hesitate to approach police for any help.
- Do not throw waste anywhere other than the waste bins.
- There may be variation in Darshana, Meals (Annadana Prasadam) and accommodation on crowded days. Please co-operate.
- Breakfast will be offered in the queue line during crowded days.
- Restrooms are available alongside the queue line.